Raytheon Applied Signal Technology
Information Assurance Cyber Specialist
• Implemented, operated, maintained, and managed both the administrative and technical security requirements (NISPOM, Risk Management Framework / ICD503, DISA STIGs) on classified information systems.
• Reviewed accreditation and certification requirements of classified information systems.
• Conducted weekly system audits of both automated and manual system logs.
June 2016 - Present
Operations Engineer, Intern
• Rotational internship involving work in every aspect of a Google data center.
• Performed installation, configuration, QA, and maintenance on custom server hardware with a modified Linux distribution.
• Selected to train other interns in proper server repair and diagnostic procedures.
• Assisted in complete build-out of new campus networking room and helped ensure full availability by testing devices.
Lab Technician, Intern
• Maintained and troubleshot networked test environment for the purpose of supporting the development of IT software services.
• Managed 2000 networking devices on 60 racks.
• Responsible for complete installation (rack, stack, cabling) and configuration of new switches, routers, and servers.
• Configured and maintained virtual machines, from provisioning in vCenter to configuring basic computer and networking settings in Windows and Linux operating systems.
Local Government Commission
IT Assistant / Help Desk
• Functioned as one-person Help Desk support for office with 90% Mac and 10% Windows desktops.
• Setup and configured Windows Server 2008 R2 from scratch, including Active Directory, File Services, Windows Server Update Services, Group Policy, and Printer Deployment, which increased productivity and decreased downtime.
• Managed multiple OS X Servers (File Services and Open Directory).
February 2012 - June 2013
Deployment and IT Assistant
• Imaged, configured, and deployed (using PXE server) over 500 Windows 7 computers to automotive dealerships.
• Assisted with malware cleaning and re-imaging of client computers.
January 2011 - December 2011